We are reader-supported. When you purchase through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more›
If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six sharpening my axe.
When I was a kid, was wondering what the heck US President Abraham Lincoln means by that statement. Years later, I realize that it is all about the value of preparation and how the right tool can make a big deal.
If you are a professional logger, then I think you can relate the quote strictly.
In the logging industry, a 60cc chainsaw is one of the best tools to speed up the logging, clearing, farming, and cutting of woods.
As a professional logger, you should have a clear idea about the market’s best 60cc chainsaws. And if you are in a fix among lots of options, then be with us for a few minutes.
We will share the great features of the 5 best chainsaw products. Moreover, you will get an idea from the review about what factors to consider before buying. And we’ll try to cover up all your confusion and questions.
So let’s dive into the vital part.
Table of Contents
- Quick Picks: What is the Best 60cc Chainsaw for the Money?
- 50cc vs 60cc Chainsaw: Why You Choose a 60cc Chainsaw?
- What to Consider When You Buy a 60cc Chainsaw?
- Best 60cc Chainsaw Worth Paying for in 2022
- Final Cut………….
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Quick Picks: What is the Best 60cc Chainsaw for the Money?
50cc vs 60cc Chainsaw: Why You Choose a 60cc Chainsaw?
Okay, there are variations in chainsaws.
And these different chainsaws work differently. The standard options are either 50cc or 60cc chainsaw. Their engine capacity sounds pretty close, but the main difference between them is indeed their engine.
Another fact is its operational speed. A 60cc will serve faster than a 50cc chainsaw.
The third point is your usage. If you want to do reasonable steps like trimming, and cutting garden trees, then use 50cc otherwise for more massive work, go with 60cc engines.
I hope I’ve already given you the answer to why you need to buy the 60cc chainsaws. Moreover, the additional facts will help you to decide with more confidence.
Extra bar length of 60cc chainsaws. You know, a single pass cutting method with proper safety is the primary concern of chainsaws. So in that aspect, 60cc chainsaws are hotcakes.
On the other hand, if you choose a 50cc, you can use it only for the lightweight task, whereas a 60cc chainsaw is a multipurpose machine.
What to Consider When You Buy a 60cc Chainsaw?
Well, chainsaws have been in use for a long time. Nowadays, companies update their battery life, weights, size, prices, etc. And I know how irritating it is to compare among 100 products as a beginner.
So I thought of sharing my experience with some essential factors you should consider while buying the best chainsaw.
Guide bar length
Guide bar length especially indicates how sharp the blade is. It also signifies how quickly the machine can cut large pieces of wood. The 16- 36 inches bars are good to use for general purposes.
First, identify the guide bar length and choose at least 2 inches longer than wood. It helps to save time and yourself from injuries.
The power of chainsaws is one of the significant issues. Here you find the term cc, which means cubic centimeter. The CC indicates the piston drum volume of the engine. So the higher the cc is, the higher power your chainsaws get from a bigger piston.
Most of the chainsaws have Lithium-ion batteries and Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cad). Lithium ones are pricey and suitable for factory use. But if you have a minimum budget, then go for Ni-cad batteries. They are cheaper, durable, and useful for small projects.
The US consumer safety Commission reported that every year a minimum of 27000 accidents, including laceration in arms or hands, occur due to chainsaws. The chains or kickbacks can also be dangerous for the chest and head. So ensure that your machines have an automatic chain brake to prevent these kickbacks.
Best 60cc Chainsaw Worth Paying for in 2022
When it comes to 60cc Chainsaws, there is a bunch of specification and designs. That’s why before you decide to invest, check out our list of some of the Best 60cc Chainsaw.
1. Husqvarna 20 Inch 460 Rancher Gas Chainsaw
- 460 Rancher chainsaw is a robust all-round saw for jobs that need a longer Bar
- 60. 3cc 20 inch gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain, Torque, max. 3.4 Nm
- 2 cycle engine with intertia activated chain brake for safety while operating
- Orange Husqvarna chainsaw Bar cover and 2. 6 ounce 2 cycle fuel Included, Bar and chain oil must be purchased Separately
- Automatic chain oiler delivers a steady supply of bar and chain oil for safe and effective use.Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
Husqvarna 460 rancher chainsaw is the tool that will make your life optimized.
You heard that right!
Their power tools are engineered for optimal performance. A robust all-round saw comes with an impressive amount of longer bar.
Husqvarna’s 460 Rancher is the perfect answer for landowners and part-time users who demand a reliable, responsive workmate at their hand.
Is Husqvarna better than Stihl?
This is the tool that allows the user to tackle the projects with confidence. Want to see how it works right now? Let’s take a closer look:
With a 3.62 Horsepower engine, this tool delivers a solid performance for all-round projects. On the other hand, 20-inch guide bar and chain mean you have a tough gear for the toughest job.
What about speed?
You will enjoy 9000 rpm maximum power speed. The 2 cycle engine has best-in-class safety features. Yep, the inertia-activated chain brake will keep you secure while working.
What is really cool that Automatic chain oiler offers a consistent supply of bar and chain oil so that there is no waste on fuel.
And that is pretty incredible, isn’t it?
The chain quality keeps it ahead from the rest of the others. Plain, side-mounted chain tensioning system let the user allow for easy chain adjustments.
The handle is built such a way so that it can meet all the needs of the professional tree care industry. The top handle design gives the user the freedom for ease of pruning.
- The LowVib anti-vibration system
- SmartStart technology
- The quick-release air filter facilitates
- Bar and chain oil are not included with the saw
WARNING: The Husqvarna 460 chain can kickback, which may lead to serious injury. That’s why we are not suggesting to use it unless you have a good skill in operating a chainsaw.
2. Echo CS-590 Timber Wolf Gas Chainsaw
- Price For: Each Fuel Type: Gas Anti Vibration Handle: Yes Item: Chain Saw HP: 3.9 Chain Oiler: Auto/Adjustable Includes: Chain, Bar, Operators Manual Bar Length: 20" Fuel Type: Gas Fuel Tank Capacity: 21.8 oz. Engine Displacement: 59.8cc Anti Vibration Handle: Yes Replacement Chain: Mfr. No. 72LPX70CQ Item: Chain Saw Country of Origin (subject to change): Japan
You want a tool that starts instantly, runs smoothly, and offers years of trustworthy performance.
Does it sound’s like you?
Then we got something for you. Achieve perfection Echo chainsaw with this no matter what project you need to get done.
Is Echo a good brand chainsaw?
Echo is a beast! These saws are the perfect combination of manoeuvrability and thickness.
The 2-stroke engine has even got better by merging with Pro-Fire® ignition system.
Smooth operation & quick starts. And that’s one of the main mottoes of Echo products- offering a hassle-free life. 59.8cc Engine Displacement is more than enough to cover most running projects.
Designed with G-Force engine air pre cleaner, this tool is a super powerbomb in a compact package.
Originated from Japan, Echo never compromises about quality.
Like all ECHO products, this one is also built with professional-grade components so that you get the highest value from the bucks you have invested in it.
The chain is developed as renowned Japanese build standards- Super lightweight design with tremendous power.
Anti Vibration Handle means the user don’t have to worry about kickback which is a pretty common problem for chainsaw. This feature makes it a beginner-friendly power tool.
Super light top handle makes it easier to carry.
- The best power to weight ratio
- vibration reduction technology
- Includes safety tips
- No warranty
3. COOCHEER 20″ 62CC Gas Chainsaw
- 【62CC Chainsaw】The powerful 62cc 2-cycle engine delivers steady power to the 20-inch bar and low-kickback chain,Reduces fuel consumption up to 20%; The engine speed can be up to 8500 rpm. Can bear high temperature, ideal for landowners and others who cut regularly.
- 【High-efficient bar】Comes with a 20-Inch Bar, whose cutting diameter is from 27-33inch, can meet most of your demand. Can bear high temperature, with good wear resistance, using safe and reliable. Ideal for landowners and others who cut regularly.
- 【High Quality Imported Chain】High-quality imported steel chain with good wear resistance. Super Air Filter System and Automatic Chain oiler extends the life of the chainsaw. The service life is more than 5 times of the ordinary chain.
- 【Easy to Start】Real big rope wheel, easier starter, can let the machine start easily, and reduce half of the resistance. Easy use and overall reliable, also safety with its safety valve throttle switch.
- 【Comfortable Handle】The ergonomic design paired with slip-free handle makes this chainsaw balanced, maneuverable, and comfortable to operate, use more secure.
If you are a newbie or landlord, then you should try the CS5900 model. This high-quality cutter comes with imported grade steel with wear resistance facilities.
As a prominent chainsaw brand name, coocheer is famous for professional chainsaws to cut small logs of woods, limbs, and sapling.
What makes this tool so unique?
The 6.5 kg weight machine has an average cutting speed of 10,000 RPM and 2800-3000 RPM for idling. So you can easily add any oak, source, break, birch type hardwood trees on its wrath.
Coocheer CS5900 has 3 kW power motors, which offer you excellent performance with less fuel consumption. The 2 cycle engine provides you with a high-level power with a low kickback chain.
Its body is made of ABS plastic, and it runs with Gasoline and two-cycle oil (25:1). It claims to consume less than 20% fuel. There is a gear-driven automatic oiler that balances the bar and chain by lubricating the parts.
The CS5900 has a supreme quality chain with 5 times more warranty than any typical chainsaw. There is a super air filter system which extends the lifespan.
Here you will get a 20-inch bar with a 27-33 inches diameter. This large bar is sharp enough for any considerable size logs. And the bar comes with a guide cover that protects the blade from being blunt. At the same time, the cover will save you from any accidental injuries/ breakage. Coocheer 60cc chainsaw has the #1 crown for its ergonomic design.
If you are new to this profession, then the total procedure may seem risky to you. So I suggest using CS5900 because their hand is non-slippery and provides a balanced grip. The handles are slide free, which is good to reduce the machine shake.
- Easy to start
- Safe to use
- Good for beginners
- Generate less power
4. HUYOSEN 18-Inch 60CC Cordless Gas Chainsaw
Huyoson brand manufactures high-quality products by professional hands which ensure you a convenient and safe service.
Famous for their durability, The 60cc chainsaws are product is one of the best-selling items of its storm series. You can cut a pine tree within 10 seconds with the 60cc displacement. At the same time, there will be a safety guard to protect you from any accidental incidents.
And guess what?
You can start the machine with a few easy steps and start your task with adequate safety. This portable but rugged construction-based device is suitable to carry.
An engine is the heart of a chainsaw, and Huyoson offers you a 1.9 kg power and an 8 ampere motor with astonishing speed. The electric motor will give you continuous performance. The chain oil machine helps retain the quality of this 2 cycles 60cc gas engine.
The 18 inches sharp bar with 72 drive links allows you to cut different sizes of limbs. You can use both gasoline and two-cycle oil in their 550 ml fuel tank, which will be an affordable one for you. Besides these, Huyoson has a 3000 RPM. We hope now you can imagine how ergonomic the design is!
There is an adjustable chain that comes with the device. It is mainly automatic and lubricating, which allows a smooth operation.
There is a comfortable slide free from the handle, which prevents any slipping from the hand. On the contrary, the handle is shock-free, so you can say it is safe to use in any environment.
- The assembling process is easier than others
- A beginner-friendly start
- Suitable for residential use
- Have a fast thermal design
- Runs on gasoline
- The pull cord is complicated to handle
5. X-Bull 20 Inch 58cc Gas Chainsaw
- Huge power - direct air injection carburettor
- Balanced design for ease of use and maneuverability
- Quick tension chain mechanism, integrated chain brake
- Auto chain lubricator, adjustable chain oil feed
- Patented "X-BULL" Anti Vibration system,Exceeds AS/NZS safety standards
As a professional logger, you know that a high-speed engine like X-bull is essential for fast working.
Am I right?
Here you will also get an air carburettor, which can give you a smooth cutting facility.
The most significant reason for using the machine is to prevent dust from coming into your device. And the automatic oiler also protects the blade. So it is a product that is worth the investment. A larger fuel tank of 260ml, is another plus point for the X-bull chainsaw.
Their safety valve throttle switch ensures your full safety while cutting any hardwood or huge size wood log.
An X-bull chainsaw comes with a 2-stroke 58cc engine. You will find these two strokes have multipurpose functions. Moreover, the 20-inch bar is gasoline fuel-based.
This saw has an outstanding performance-based chain. The line comes with an auto chain lubrication with an adjustable and integrated oil feed system. The chain brake balances the overall weight of the performance of the machine.
The item has limitations, and that is their handle as there are no slide-free options, so you should be very careful with the grabbing techniques.
- Best for immense power.
- Price worthy
- Manoeuvrable and easy to use
- Vibration-free performance
- Not flexible
People say that if you are going to the style field, then go with your sharper sword; in the same way, we like to tell you that choose your chainsaws wisely.
Try to choose one option.
Among all the options, the 60cc chainsaws will be an excellent weapon for you. And if you are planning to buy it, then don’t forget to check the suggestions in this review.
What is the highest-rated chainsaw?
Besides all these, Stihl chainsaw is our still hot favorite as the best mid-size chainsaw. I have no doubt that you will get an overall idea about the market’s best 60cc chainsaws.
Have a nice day!